- Reads work order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed. Determines the appropriate packaging materials depending upon the type/composition of instrument being shipped.
- Assembles wooden or cardboard containers or selects pre-assembled containers.
- Works with specialty cartons and various packing materials
- Inserts items into containers.
- Packs products or inspects for conformance to company standards.
- Prepare parcels for mailing. Maintains inventory records.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Address packages and compares addresses with records to verify accuracy.
- Sorts parcel for shipment, according to destination or other classifications, and places shipments in designated areas.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Uses computer and related equipment to enter records.
- Operates lift trucks, pallet jack, or uses hand trucks to unload trucks, move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platforms to storage or work areas.
- Exercises all safety precautions as required. Enforces, cooperates and complies with all Company safety, inventory control policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Process International orders, fill out appropriate export documentation.
- Maintain returns, checking for damages and entering customer comments, sending appropriate labels, receiving returns back to stock; this will be done on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Packaging sample requests to be shipped to customers, representatives, shows and other departments as needed.
- Assist warehouse personnel. Assist customer service with any problems or issues.
- Picking, packing, and shipping orders.
- Send out call tags.
- Shipping catalogs to Representatives, as needed.
Hours 7am to 4pm