Springfield, MA 01020
Selector is responsible for utilizing a pallet jack or forklift to select, stack and wrap product on pallets in store order or as assigned in accordance with warehouse procedures.
- Checking, and picking orders
- Picking client orders from a pick slip
- Driving a forklift and order picker throughout the warehouse
- Stocking and picking all types of orders
- Given training on order picking system
- Wrap and tag stacked product and line up in staging area for outbound shipment.
- Adhere to all Company and government regulations regarding safety and sanitation.
- Adhere to shrink measures, including controlling waste, damaged goods and reporting theft.
- Clean work area, including sweeping warehouse aisles, removing garbage and cleaning damaged merchandise.
- Adhere to all government employment and labor regulations, as well as all Company policies and procedures (e.g., employment laws concerning minors, harassment, discrimination, etc.).
- Adhere to all food safety and sanitation regulations, as well as Company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all government safety regulations, as well as Company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all Company loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Complete all training requirements by respective due dates.