Windsor Locks, CT
Responsibilities and Capabilities Include:
- Operate or tend to workstations
- Run high-volume, repetitive jobs.
- Load production tooling onto systems and recalling programs.
- Read and follow Quality Instructions and In Process inspection sheets.
- Inspect parts to ensure conformance to customer specifications using measuring and testing devices.
- Quickly identify problems and quality issues.
- Record operational information on specified production travelers.
- Clean workstations and equipment appropriately.
High School diploma or GED
1-2 years of prior high volume manufacturing experience preferred