East Hartford, CT 06108
- Meet production schedule while maintaining a high level of product quality.
- Perform assembly and packaging duties in accordance with written product specifications and company SOP’s.
- Perform in-process visual inspection and quality testing of product material to ensure it meets criteria.
- Responsible for documentation on batch tickets and posted schedules.
- Take product retains and submit to QA in a timely fashion.
- Documents production work issues on posted schedules.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and the quality of the product.
- Fully trained in one production activity/operation.
- Responsible for daily shutdown of equipment.
- Responsible for communicating with Team Leader on any Paid Time Off for approval.
- Available to work extended hours when required.
- Follows all established company policies & procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess good mathematical and computer skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively (oral & written)
- No previous manufacturing or forklift experience is needed for this job
- There will be onsite training