Boston, MA 02116
Execute administrative duties accurately and efficiently.
• Provide general support to the GM; with additional support to the other members of the leadership team.
• Manage the calendar and book all appointments for GM.
• Prepare and draft agendas and minutes for meetings.
• Manage time-sensitive deadlines effectively.
• Work with travel agency to manage all travel arrangements (domestic and international).
• Responsible for maintaining confidentiality.
• The ability to have an understanding of general reporting functions.
• General office management duties including:
o Ordering of supplies and meals as needed
o Management of cleaning team
o Execution and maintenance of vendor contracts.
o Responsible for Boston office reception and building contact (for visitors, deliveries, and work orders).
o Event planning (Internal and External Meetings, Conferences, Group Outings – including arranging conference rooms, hotels, meals, etc.)
o Health & Safety Team Member (emergency response, building contact)