Desktop Support Specialist
Windsor, CT 06095
The Desktop Support Technician is responsible for providing first level support to end-users.
- Provide first level desktop support to end users
- Administer User Accounts, G-Mail, and other in-house applications
- Maintain Software and Hardware inventory using Asset management database
- Work closely with IT Systems Support Personnel and assist administering Antivirus updates (Trend Micro) and Windows updates (SUS) services.
- Ensure all clients are running the most up to date version using automated tools and maintain high level data security against spyware, viruses and intrusion attacks.
- Other duties as needed by specific business unit/location
This job requires flexibility to work after-hours and weekends when necessary to minimize downtime during production hours.
Associates’ Degree preferred
2-3 years of experience