Customer Support Specialists
New Britian, CT
We have an immediate opening for a full time experienced Customer/Office Support Specialist.
Multitasking, organization and the ability to manage people is a must.The candidate must possess exemplary interpersonal communication skills and have the ability to communicate effectively and positively with customers and coworkers.
- Track and process orders and invoices
- Field phone calls, e-mails and correspondence with vendors, customers, industry contacts, and employees.
- Develop positive rapport with customers, vendors, and employees
- Handle general administrative duties (faxing, copying, data entry)
- Resolute customer complaints regarding damaged/defective merchandise, shipping issues, etc
- Strong computer skills including mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
• Detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Must know how to prioritize tasks and be flexible regarding hours/requirements during peak sales periods.
During peak periods some Weekend hours are available
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
• Poised and polished with a professional demeanor.
• Able to anticipate needs and take action.
• Superior judgment with confidential materials and information.
• Capable of operating independently in an ever-changing environment and able to switch gears quickly.
• Strong team player able to work effectively with internal and external customers
WE OFFER(for full time employees)
A comprehensive wage and benefit package including medical & dental insurance for full-time employees, paid vacations, 401k. Raises and promotions are based on performance and positive attitude.