Hinsdale, NH 03451
Our Client is in search of an experienced Costing Analyst.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
1). Purchasing or homemade parts standard cost daily maintenance.
2). BOM & Routing review and checking when standard cost abnormal.
3). ECN review and financial impact calculation.
4). Inventory scraps review and follow approval process and filing works.
5). other analysis assignments from management
1). Analyze work order variance by process and sort big parts or top 10/20 items to communicate with production departments. Find out root cause of each work order variance. Follow up production team action plan for improvement.
2). Weekly track abnormal material movement (miscellaneous in/out. etc.) keeps timely and effective communication with Warehouse.
3). Monitor process absorption\ outsourcing expense and keep timely and effective communication with production departments.
4). Monitor work orders that haven't been closed for a long time, especially focus on over 2 months work orders. Communicate with production departments and find out the cause and close work order in time.
5). Check interface data between Oracle and PDA system, if there are any anomalies, work with production\ warehouse and IT departments to solve it.
1). Month-end closing, check data between G/L and cost sub-module, with some accounting adjustment if necessary. Assit to complete monthly management pack
2). Monthly report and analysis
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related degree is required
• 2-4 years of wor king experience as a cost accountant in a manufacturing environment is required
• Experience with and solid understanding of cost accounting MRP Systems
• A proficient knowledge of SAP and/or Oracle in a manufacturing environment is required
• Able to complete duties with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with multiple departments is required
• Strong computer proficiencies in Microsoft Office products
• Advanced knowledge of Excel