Business Service Representative
Currently looking to hire Business Service Representative on a long term contract through January of 2020, at that point, we are looking to hire some of the best representatives on a permanent basis.
Start date: Within the next 2 weeks!
Shifts are Monday-Friday, plus 1 weekend day day(sat or sun) every other weekend.
- 8:00am – 2:00pm
- 8:00am – 4:00pm
- 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- 2:00pm – 10:00pm
- 4:00pm – 10:00pm
- Search/look-up: looking up information on stores/products
- Grammar test – difference between Your, you’re, their/there etc.
- Typing test - 40 WPM
- You will need to work one weekend day every other week
- Need to be able to work Christmas Eve and New Years Eve (will probably only need to work 1 of those, depending on staff) both everyone will be required to work on Black Friday and Cyber Monday)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Experience in giving premium customer service and/or inbound sales - preferably in a retail environment.
- Articulate and engage in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to use technology while helping consumers. CRM/database, Internet, digital knowledge base, and troubleshooting guides, etc. are the tools our Advisors use on every contact.
- Dedication to provide excellent service to each consumer when there is a high volume of contacts.
- Confidence to make your own judgements about what is right for your consumer.
- Type 40 words per minute.
Do you have what it takes?
- Responding in a fun, reliable, knowledgeable and engaging way to inbound consumer contacts your entire shift through phone calls, email, snail mail, and possibly live chat.
- Adhering to your schedule. All breaks are scheduled, so we can plan for consumer demand.
- Meeting performance expectations: Post-contact survey results and your daily productivity.
- Working on Black Friday, Christmas Eve and one weekend day - every other weekend -to help our most loyal fans.
- Happy to work in a dynamic, one team environment